Chocolate Protein Cookies
Do you ever have those days where you just need a sweet fix and nothing will satisfy without ruining your diet or week of hard work training?
Well now you won’t have to fear as Ehp Labs is here to rescue you with their Oxywhey Protein cookies. All you’ll need is 15 minutes and (some) patience as you make the tastiest (not so bad for you) cookies!
3 1/2 Cups (280g) Rolled Oats
3/4 Cup Natural Sweetener
3 Ounces (85g) Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt
5 Scoops (120g) OxyWhey Delicious Chocolate Protein!
2 Large Eggs
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Cup (245g) Unsweetened Appled Sauce
2 Tbsp (32g) Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
10 Tbsp (50g) Cocoa Powder
2 Tsp Baking Powder
1. Blend 2 cups of rolled oats until it looks like flour
2. Add the rest of your ingredients (aside from the 1 1/2 cups of rolled oats into your food processor
3. Blend everything together!
4. Add the 1 1/2 cups of rolled oats and spoon mix them in
5. Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray then spoon batter onto the baking sheet, making your cookies however big you want them
6. Bake at 176°C/350°F for 10-15 minutes
7. Devour! You can also add in your choice of toppings (raisins, nuts, white choc chips, peanut butter chips etc) on top of your cookies