- Nutritional Information
- 30 Day Returns
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
FORMULITE – MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKE MULTIPACK
What’s more you won’t find any of the chemical nasties that pop up in some other VLED shakes, we’re free from artificial sweeteners, gluten and cheap fillers like milk powders.
For protein some meal replacements use skim milk powder, calcium and sodium caseinate. Calcium caseinate is produced using the insoluble portion of milk protein and subjecting it to another chemical reaction to purify it. Instead, Formulite uses a blend of low-temperature cross flow micro-filtered whey protein isolates and concentrates. We also use a superior form of micellar casein, which is produced without the use of chemicals by separating the soluble whey portion of milk protein isolate/concentrate from the insoluble casein portion.
FORMULITE USES LSA FOR OUR ADDED ESSENTIAL FATS
LSA stands for linseeds, sunflower seeds and almonds. LSA is a combination of these three pre-mixed seeds, which have been ground down and included in Formulite shakes.
LSA is a rich source of protein, which enables it to help keep your blood sugar levels balanced, while also curbing sugar cravings. It contains a healthy dose of omega-3 fats to help promote a healthy heart and brain function, and boosts bone and skin health thanks to its many vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A, E, D and B, calcium, zinc and magnesium.
HEALTHIER (GOOD) FAT
Other brands use cheaper forms of fats. The fat in Formulite products comes only from LSA, sunflower oil and whey protein concentrate.
Other brands use added sugar. Countless studies have linked excess sugar to insulin resistance, diabetes, fat gain, blood sugar imbalances etc.
Some brands also use added maltodextrin – this is a cheap carbohydrate that in many cases is used as filler. This is highly processed and can have a negative effect on blood sugar levels.
Formulite prefers you to source your carbohydrates from whole food sources – mainly fibrous vegetables.
Formulite prefers not to use unhealthy artificial sweeteners including Aspartame:
- Research shows that aspartame worsens insulin sensitivity to a greater degree than sugar
- Artificial sweeteners promote weight gain by tricking your body into thinking it will receive sugar (calories); when the sugar doesn’t arrive, carb cravings can result
- Artificial sweeteners likely also cause weight gain by disrupting your intestinal microflora, thereby raising your risk of both obesity and diabetes
Formulite is naturally sweetened using stevia. Native to Paraguay, the stevia plant is as much as 200 times sweeter than sugar and contains no calories.
Formulite also has added fibre, prebiotics, probiotics and 24 vitamins and minerals to keep you functioning at your best.
NO ADDED FRUCTOSE
Many other shakes available have added fructose, which is stored in the form of glycogen in the liver (making shrinking the liver for bariatric surgery more difficult).
- Fructose can only be metabolised by the liver and can’t be used for energy by your body’s cells. The liver removes the fructose by transforming it into fat and sending that fat to our fat cells
- Excess fructose damages the liver and leads to insulin resistance as well as fatty liver disease.
- Fructose reacts with proteins and polyunsaturated fats in our bodies 7 times more than glucose. This reaction creates AGEs (advanced glycation end-products), which are compounds that create oxidative damage in our cells and ultimately lead or contribute to inflammation and a host of chronic diseases
- While most of your body’s cells can’t use fructose as a source of energy, the bacteria in your gut can and excess fructose can create gut flora imbalances, promote bacterial overgrowth and promote the growth of pathogenic bacteria
- Fructose rapidly causes leptin resistance. Leptin is a hormone that controls appetite and metabolism to maintain a normal weight. Leptin-resistant people tend to gain fat and become obese really easily
You’ll be happy to know, Formulite has no added fructose in our formulas.
- Mix two scoops (55g) in 200–300ml of water.
- Blend, shake or stir for 20–30 sec or until powder is dissolved.
- Drink and enjoy the goodness.
Should only be used under medical supervision. Not suitable as sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet. Store in a cool dry place below 30°C. Keep out of direct sunlight. Product must not be used as a total diet replacement.
Caffeine level per serve of Formulite Coffee Flavour is approx. 66mg
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Micellar Casein, Whey Protein Isolate), Dietary Fiber (Fibersol-2®), Flavours, LSA (Linseed-Sunflour-Almond), Probiotics (Lactobacillus acidophilus 15 billion CFU, Bifidobacterium lactis 15 billion CFU), Minerals (Potassium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride), Guar Gum (E412), Xanthum Gum (E415), Magnesium Oxide, Digestive Enzyme (Bromelain ), Stevia, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate, Iron (Ferrous Fumerate), Vitamin E (dl-alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Copper Sulphate Anhydrous, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Potassium Iodine, Folic Acid, Chromium Sulphate, Molybdenum (Sodium Molybdate), Selenium (Sodium Selenite), Vitamin K1 (Phytonadione), Vitamin H (Biotin), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
CONTAINS MILK AND MILK PRODUCTS, SOYBEAN AND THEIR PRODUCTS
*MADE ON A PRODUCTION LINE THAT ALSO PRODUCES PRODUCTS CONTAINING SOY, EGG, NUTS, AND SEED.
30 DAY RETURNS
30 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle-free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 30 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 30 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don’t like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 30 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you’re not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) – don’t stress! Just contact us and we’ll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here’s what we will do in certain situations:
– Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we’ll replace it)
– Incorrect goods received (although rare, we’ll ship off the correct item)
– A problem with the actual product or anything else (we’ll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we’ll do our very best to fix it!
|Dimensions||1 × 1 cm|
You may also like…
FORMULITE – MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKE$59.95Earn up to 60 AAA Points.
EHP LABS – ESSENTIAL STACK (OXYSHRED + ACETYL L-CARNITINE)Earn 109 AAA Points.